Sunday, April 6, 2014

Everything I Need and Want

Last January I posted "Needs vs. Wants,"  my brainstorm of what I felt was most important to me to find in a partner to help create the kind of relationship that I need and want.  When I look at the list from over a year ago, I feel like I was pretty on as there is nothing that I feel that I need to add or delete.  That's pretty impressive as I've had a year of experiences and growth since that time that apparently have not effected my gut instinct (yay!). 

So when I look back at this list and think about my New Yorker, I feel so incredibly lucky to have met him and to have him in my life.  There is nothing that he isn't... there is nothing that I am compromising with him, not even the wants. 

It's almost as if I was describing my New Yorker... before I ever even met him. 



No comments:

Post a Comment