Thursday, June 27, 2024

Hello Blog, My Old Friend

 Logging back into this site to add to my story was so odd.  Since my last post, I've visited many times in the past 6 years, to read and reflect upon my journey.  This post, however, will be the first of many as I  reflect upon the past 10 years of my life.  I am in the paper-signing phase of a divorce and while the end is near, I cannot help but look back with the eyes of WTF.  

I have had the most incredible support during the past few years as I tried to make sense of what was happening in my marriage.  I do not want to alienate my family and friends as I go back now and reflect to construct my own narrative.  They have already heard it all.  

I want to let go.   I want to move on.  I need to move on.  However, I need this too.  I need to put all of the pieces together and tell my story.  

This is how I heal.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is "lost"?

The dictionary definition of lost is, " unable to find one's way; not knowing one's whereabouts ."   When I use the term l...