Sunday, August 26, 2012

San Francisco

The last stop on this trip was San Francisco.  I have to admit that I was a bit disappointed.  San Francisco was a beautiful city, don't get me wrong.  The architecture was gorgeous!  The city seemed clean and spacious.  But I just wasn't feeling it.  I thought for sure that I was going to fall in love with the place and even view it as a potential place to live.  But for no other reason than a lack of that feeling, it just wasn't.  I still enjoyed visiting it though!  

The crookedest street in the world!?!
I worked my fanny off getting to and from this place.
We took a big red tour bus one day to see as much of the city as we could.
I am spoiled living in NYC and the transportation system here.

Painted Ladies

Sonoma
I drove out there alone with my son one day.  I chose Sonoma because I found another Train Town!!
I went to a couple wineries :) but didn't taste any.  It was one of those tough toddler days.
But it was beautiful none the less.
The Brotherhood Winery



And that concludes my trip to California.  There were some tough moments (more on that to come) but I am so happy that I took this trip and that I did so with my son.  We have lots of great memories and experiences to look back on.  





No comments:

Post a Comment