Monday, March 19, 2012

Bliss


This piece had me in tears tonight and thus became my inspiration for tonight's posting.  Back in December, I shared another piano piece, "The Promise" and shared with you how hearing that music made me feel sadness, peace, and hope all at the same time.  

This piece, "Arrivals N2," composed by Dustin O'Halloran made me feel something entirely different.  When I hear this piece, it moves me to tears because it reminds me of happiness.  The piano reminds me of the sweetness, patience, and understanding that help to create true joy.  The background complements it with it's own lull of comfort.  I even find the tempo to be perfect in that it flows fluidly paralleling the way in which times of happiness moves, yet it slows briefly to remind us to stop and appreciate the happiness that stands before us.  This masterpiece is a true bliss.  



No comments:

Post a Comment