Sunday, February 17, 2013

February = Remember Love

Yes, I am attempting The Happiness Project for the second time.  This time, I am hoping to make it past the third month.  And February brings no other than the topic of... love. 

Here are some interesting tidbits that have happened to me in this department since last February when I was first testing out THP...

1.  It was one year ago that I first stepped back out into the dating world by putting myself out there using online dating sites.  In one year, I have met and gone out on a date(s) with 5 men, 5!

2.  Out of those 5 men, only one truly captured my attention and made me feel something.

3.  Four days ago, yup... Valentine's Day, I was "dumped."  Okay, not really dumped, but I had a (first) date set up for this Saturday, but was told on Valentine's Day morning that he changed his mind.  

4.  I did end up going out on a date yesterday!  It was nice.  ;/

5.  I just joined Match.com tonight.  Keep your fingers crossed for me!


Okay, Gretchen Rubin... How am I doing?

I do think that one thing that I can do besides Love the Ones You're With, is to remember all of the things that I miss most in having a relationship and hold those thoughts close so that I never take them for granted when I do finally have them again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment