Tuesday, August 13, 2013

My Tree

This trip was inspired by a tree.  The tree that is Brilliant.  The piece that arrived damaged and never made it out of the box.  The damaged good that gave me a refund.  The refund that funded this trip.  The trip that allowed me to view this tree with my own lens. 

Of course I went to the Japanese Gardens on my very first day in Portland.  It was right next to the rose garden and it was a whole day of simplistic beauty.  What I was most amazed at was the size of this tree.  It was very small.  I do have a picture of myself standing next to this tree, which I won't be posting, but it is just a bit bigger than I am and I am only 5'2".

I had no idea where this tree was located in the gardens and if it hadn't been for a photographer that was capturing it himself, it may have taken me all day to find it.  Little did I know that I was standing right beside it!  It was a moment :)






My other favorite pictures from the Japanese Garden...





No comments:

Post a Comment