Friday, January 10, 2014

The New Yorker

I am torn between vibrant and loving.  Two very different words.  Two complimentary words.  Two words that I would use to describe my New Yorker.  He is awesome for sure.  And there have been times when I have looked at him or just thought of him in amazement.

He has told me time and again of how much he likes me and how happy he is to have met me and to have me in his life.  What is better than hearing those words is being able to actually believe them.  And I do.  I do because he backs them up with his actions.  He puts both the time and the effort into making our time spent special.  He has been nothing but thoughtful, caring, respectful... a true gentleman.  I love the way that he looks at me.  It makes me feel like he truly sees me.  And what I see is someone who is being completely genuine.

While I love all of the above about him, I have not yet fallen in love.  What I do feel, as I did on our very first date, is appreciation.   And I am happy too for having had met him and for having him in my life right now. 








No comments:

Post a Comment