Monday, April 29, 2013

Tranquility

The Brooklyn Botanic Gardens is one of my favorite places to visit in the city.  It's alot of fun to go to on special event days like yesterday's Japanese Cherry Blossom Festival or Ghouls and Ghords for Halloween, but it's the quiet mornings during the weekdays (a teacher's summer vacation!) that is my absolute favorite time to go.

It's pretty.  It's quiet.  It's peaceful.  It's tranquil.

It's a great place to just walk to gather your thoughts, to plop down and read or book, or to eat lunch (their sandwiches are awesome!).

Here are some of my favorite pictures that I have gathered over the past few years...


The BBG is also the place where my son first felt grass between his toes!  C'mon, this is NYC, I have no yard and there are no dogs allowed in the gardens.  
The grass is soft and clean!



No comments:

Post a Comment