Thursday, January 3, 2013

Follow Me?

I just put up the followers gadget and yes after a whole year of blogging I have two, lol.  In my defense, I initially had this gadget posted, but took it off after only a couple of weeks.  So if anyone else was interested in following me, they wouldn't have been able to. 

However, there are people out there who do read this blog.  And whether you are a regular or a one timer, I thank you. Except for an occasional post label, I have not advertised my blog in any way.  But I actually do enjoy looking at my stats and seeing how many page views my posts get. 

So, since I have never done this, I would like to welcome you to my blog.  If you would like to be an official follower, that would be awesome!  If not, that's okay too.  Keep reading anyways.  And comments are always welcome as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment