Thursday, July 25, 2013

It's Time


Before I begin sharing my adventures of Part VI, I thought this song would be a great way to kick it off...

It was actually this song that led me to another Imagine Dragons song that made me think more about this new phase of my life.  I most definitely need to let go, relax, and have fun.  I also think too that at this point in my life I need to embrace myself.  I need to embrace myself and step back into the world.  I was hidden for a long time.  I began to come out of my shell in the past two years, but I am still very introverted.  For me, having more confidence in myself and the desire to let go and have more fun is going to lead me to become more extroverted.  And I need that.  I need to to feel more connected and part of society.  I have lots to gain... and contribute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment