Monday, July 15, 2013

There's No Place Like Home

My post from yesterday was pretty bleak.  I don't wish time away and I certainly wouldn't wish a vacation away, but I must admit that it did feel nice to come home Saturday.  I addressed some of the things that had put me "out of sorts" and I have to admit, I am feeling so much better!

As soon as my son went to sleep Saturday night, I popped in Tony Horton and did a little p90x stretch and it felt so good.  Physically and mentally.

After that workout I took at shower picked out some killer outfits and got all dressed and dolled up... Date?  No.  Remember how I posted that I didn't feel pretty in Maine?  Well all those pictures my sister took of my for my dating profile reflected that, so... my nifty camera with a self-timer (shhh) did wonders!  Honestly, I am actually really happy with more than one picture!  And it was actually fun (in a sad sort of way).  I had 4 different outfits, I changed my jewelry, my hair and my makeup with each outfit.  I'm only using 3 pics from this photo shoot, lol... I'm actually not that pathetic and I did have some other good ones to use. 

I changed my profile write up with my new perspective, added updated pics, and voila!  Back online!  For some reason, I have this feeling that I'm not going to actually meet the one online.  But... I am often wrong and that isn't going to stop me from trying as if I will meet him online.  But it's time... find me already!  Even my horoscope says so...

    " Your love life should soon be hotter than July, Sagittarius.  If you've felt like you've been left out in the cold recently in the romance department, don't despair.  Your animal magnetism will soon reach an all-time high, and you will set hearts a-fluttering!  Your true spirit is shining now, and any potential romantic partners or your significant other, if you have one, will be drawn to your inner grace - not just our outer sexiness.   Use this time to build stronger bonds with an existing partner, or to go out into the world looking for Miss or Mister Right."  (According to My Daily Horoscope App)

Woo hoo!  No wonder my pictures came out surprisingly well.  There's no time to be bleak, it's time to let my true spirit shine!  That sounds so cheesy, but you know what, it helps.  And I'm happy to be back... in more ways than one.



No comments:

Post a Comment