Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Imagine

This week my son has reached a new milestone.  I have seen it come slowly, but it is definitely here and it is the cutest thing!  Make-believe!  He is a boy through and through (except his love affair for the color pink!) and trucks and cars are his favorite thing right now.  He now adds sound effects and talks while he is playing, not just with his cars and trucks, but with anything and everything.  I love it!

I have mentioned many times that it is the happy moments, the sweet little things that I miss sharing with someone the most.  This would be a time when my husband or I would catch our son doing this and quietly whisper and call the other to come watch.  We would look at each other, smile with love and affection for our child, and then laugh at him!

I appreciate my son more than words can possibly say.  I love being a mother more than I could have ever possibly imagined.  It is these precious moments that I hope to share with someone someday because they truly are what life is all about.  It's the little things.  The simple beauty in the small...

No comments:

Post a Comment