Thursday, June 13, 2013

He's Just Not That Into Me



It has been a month since he said that we will definitely talk and he would let me know what works so that we can arrange for that to happen.  One month.

There are two different sides of this guy.  There is the side that says all the right things.  The side that appears to be caring and warm and thoughtful.  Then there is the other side.  The side that shows no action to solidify how truly amazing he could have been, could have been.

I know that I initiated the potential for any kind of reply when I reached out first to him last month.  But, there was no reason for him to be so sweet to me.  There was no reason for him to suggest that we talk.   There was really no reason for him to respond at all or if so with any more than a basic "thanks have a nice life too" sort of response.  That wouldn't have been inappropriate.  What is inappropriate is to say wonderful things when he was in no position to feel pressure to do so to just end up disappearing.  Why respond at all?  So I don't understand that.  What I do understand is that...

He's just not that into me.

Move on... 

No comments:

Post a Comment